- Clinical trials
- Your expert partner
We use our many years of experience in the manufacture of clinical trial products to help you execute phase I–IV clinical trials.
Cytostatics, monoclonal antibodies or other complex trial medications — whatever the product we have qualified staff and the required clean room capacity to help you implement your trial. Our highly skilled manufacturing and quality control team is on hand to support you and your patients six days a week, including Sundays and holidays, offering a personalized, reliable, professional service.
- GMP-compliant production, with manufacturing permit pursuant to Section 13 Medicinal Products Act (AMG)
- Over 120,000 patient-specific preparations in 2021
- High level of expertise in parenterals
- Many years of experience in GCP-compliant documentation
- Full supervision of trial monitors (CRAs) plus audits
- Internal trial management — personal contact
- Nationwide transportation by qualified transportation companies
Parenterals in Accordance with GMP Guidelines
As an expert in specialty pharmaceuticals, Medios manufactures ready-to-use therapies using finished medicinal products authorized in Germany in accordance with GMP guidelines.
Detailed and Simple Explanation: The Supply of Medicinal Products
From the doctor’s prescription to the application of the individual therapy — here you can see the entire process in detail.
Patient-Specific Drug Blistering
Improved safety and cost efficiency with more time saved through the patient-specific blistering of specialized medication.